Baharash Architecture were tasked by Dubai-based Eco Resort Group to design the World’s Greenest Eco Resort in Liwa, the southern region of UAE. Some of the key features include:
– 157,000 square feet of solar panels which will provide all the energy needs.
– Water extracted from ground and used for the resort.
– Waste water is treated onsite and recycled for irrigation.
– The resort will also employ wildlife biologists and conservation staff.
– Other key features include a zero-emission zone and onsite waste management.